- Model NO.: Cr20Ni80
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Spool: DIN300
- Transport Package: 15kgs/Spool, Carton, Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Product Type: Wire
- Size: 1.6mm,2.0mm,3.175mm
- Trademark: TANKII
- Specification: 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.175mm
- HS Code: 75052200
Nichrome alloy wire/ thermal spray wire , Anti-corrosion high temperature
(for Arc spray equipment)
Nichrome alloy wire / thermal spray wire SX-601 is high-temperature and corrosion resistant powder-cored spray wire, wire material for arc spray , ceramic wire.
Nichrome alloy wire / thermal spray wire SX-601 basic parameters of coating:
* Bond strength ≥50Mpa
* Thickness ≥0.35mm
* Hardness ≥HRC45
* Porosity ≤1%
* Effective protecting period:4 years
* Heat transfer coefficient:38-45w/m. k
* linear expansion coefficient:12×10^-6/°C
* High-temperature resistant, anti-abrasive wear, abrasion-resistant, fretting, working temperature < 900°C
Nichrome alloy wire / thermal spray wire main ingredient: Ni, Cr, Ti
Effect of Ni
Ni has stable cubic structure and good ductility that makes the coating having nearly the same heat expansion coefficient with boiler tube.
Effect of Cr
Cr can improve the anti-sulfurizing performance of Ni-Cr alloy, and the Cr2O3 protection surface has good wearable ability.
Effect of Ti
Ti can improve the bond strength of coating and it can form a spinel type structure along with Cr and Oxygen.
* High-temperature oxidation protection used, for example, to resist gases in boiler atmospheres;
* Coatings to resist heat and prevent scaling of conventional low alloy steels;
* Bond coats for improving the adhesion of top coatings;
* Coatings on moulds in the glass industry;
When power generating boiler functions, the masses of gases such as SO2 and H2S and so on produced from high-sulphur coal burning will generate free-stuff sulphur atom in the high temperature environment. The free-stuff sulphur atom then reacts with the heating surface of the boiler and produces high-temperature corrosive sulphides such as FeS. The FeS will not protect the boiler surface for its porous and loosen structure. The SX-601 high-temperature and corrosion resistant powder-cored spray wire is developed by the researchers from our company and TAFA and made through nano-coacervating technology.
Other main thermal spraying equipments and service:
(1) Vacuum Plasma Spray Machine
(2) Thermal Spray Coating Services
(3) HVOF spray equipment
(4) Plasma spray equipment
(5) Arc spray equipment
(6) Sputter Target Produce Equipment and technology
(7) Industrial water chillers
(8) Precious metal vacuum coating equipment
(9) Cooker magnetism and thermal conduction coating spraying production line
(10) Electro Brush Plating Equipment
(11) High power flame spray plastic equipment
Please contact us for further details information, special requirement or price!
Our website: http://www.tankiil.com