Nickel Chrome Alloy Stablohm 675 Strip for Heating Element
|FOB Price:||US $26-35 / kilograms|
|Min. Order:||20 kilograms|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 kilograms||US $26-35/ kilograms|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: NiCr80/20
- Material: Nickel Base Alloys
- Main Usage: Resistor, Heater, Furnace
- Alloy OTR not: Alloy
- Application: Heating element
- series of alloy: Ni80Cr20,Ni70Cr30,Ni60Cr23,Ni60Cr15,Ni35Cr20,Karma
- Feature: high resistivity
- Transport Package: Plastic Film, Waterproof Paper, Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Product Type: Strip
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Grade: NiCr8020
- Surface: Bright
- Other Shape: Wire/bar/pipe
- Nominal Composition: Ni:80,Cr:20
- Trademark: TANKII
- Specification: ASTM B630, GB/T 1234
- HS Code: 7506200000
1.>Nickel Chromium Alloy Introduction:
Nickel Chromium alloy has high resistivity, good anti-oxidation properties, high temperature strength, very good form stability and weld ability. It is widely used in electrical heating element material, resistor, industrial furnaces, etc.
Grade: NiCr 80/20 is also called Chromel A, Nikrothal 80, N8, Nichrome V, HAI-NiCr 80, Tophet A, Resistohm 80, Cronix 80, Protoloy, Nikrothal 8, Alloy A, MWS-650, Stablohm 650, NCHW1
We also produce other kind of nichrome resistance wire, such as NiCr 70/30,NiCr 60/15,NiCr 60/23,NiCr 37/18, NiCr 35/20, NiCr 35/20, NiCr 25/20,Karma
3.>Chemical Composition and Propertes:
Main Chemical Composition(%)
Max Working Temperature(ºC)
Resistivity at 20ºC
(μ Ω · m)
(KJ/m· h· ºC)
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion(α × 10-6/ºC)
Product: Nichrome Strip/Nichrome Tape/Nichrome Sheet/Nichrome Plate
Grade: Ni80Cr20/Resistohm 80/Chromel A
Chemical Composition: Nickel 80%, Chrome 20%
Resistivity: 1.09 ohm mm2/m
Condition: Bright, Annealed, Soft
Surface: BA, 2B, polished
Dimension: Width 1~470mm, Thickness 0.005mm~7mm
We also produce NiCr 60/15, NiCr 38/17, NiCr 70/30, NiCr AA, NiCr 60/23, NiFe80, NiFe50, NiFe42,NiFe36, etc.
Producer: Shanghai Tankii Alloy Material Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Tankii Alloy Material Co., Ltd. is a professional producer of nichrome strip, nichrome sheet, nichrome foil.
Three advantages: Shining Surface, small tolerance, average resistance.
1) We can provide a free sample for testing but the freight at yours.
2) Mill test certificate will be provided after production, If it is necessary.
3) Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery
4) We cooperate with many famous forwarder, will try our best to choose the safty, convenience, quick, and cheap mode of transportation for our customers.
More detail Information, feel free contact us!