Mone 400/ Nickel Alloy Bar-ASTM B127
|FOB Price:||US $10-30 / kilograms|
|Min. Order:||20 kilograms|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 kilograms||US $10-30/ kilograms|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Mone 400
- Material: Cu/Ni
- Forgings Standard: QQ-N-286 DIN 17754
- Model Number: Nicu-7
- Trademark: Tankii
- Specification: ASTM B865 QQ-N-286
- HS Code: 74082200
- Product Type: Wire
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Ultimate Strength (≥ Mpa): 170
- Elongation (≥ %): 35
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Monel k500- Age-hardenable Nickel-Copper alloy which combines the corrosion resistance of Alloy 400 with high strength corrosion fatigue and erosion resistance.
Alloy K-500 is a nickel-copper alloy, precipitation hardenable through additions of aluminum and titanium. This alloy retains the excellent corrosion resistant characteristics of 400 and has enhanced strength and hardness after precipitation hardening when compared with 400. Monel K-500 has approximately three (3) times the yield strength and double the tensile strength when compared with 400. K-500 can be further strengthened by cold working before the precipitation hardening.
1. Excellent mechanical properties from sub-zero temperatures up to about 480C.
2. Corrosion resistance in an extensive range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to non-oxidising mineral acids, salts and alkalis.
1. Propeller and pump shafts.
2. Pumps and valves used in the manufacture of perchlorethylene, chlorinated plastics.Chemical Requirements