Thermal Spray Wires (NiAl955)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||15 kg|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: NiAl955
- Material: Nial
- Trademark: tankii
- Specification: RoHS, ISO 9001: 2008
- HS Code: 7505220000
- Product Type: Wire
- Carbon Content: Low Carbon
- Transport Package: 15kg/Spool, Paper Carton, Plywood Box
- Origin: China
Typical applications for NiAl95/5 are bond coats, as protective coatings against high-temperature oxidation, protective coatings against scaling of conventional iron base alloys and as build-up coatings for dimensional restoration.
Chemical Composition: Ni ~ 95, Al ~ 5
Application or Properties: Spray wire with excellent bonding strength. Sprayed layers of this material are-resistant to variation in high temperatures and are used as a buffer layer for all other spraying alloys. Hardness, coating macro: Approximately HRc 22. Maximum working temperature: Approximately 800° C. Layer thickness: Approximately 0.1-0.15 mm.
NiAl 95/5 diameter 1.6mm
1 Coating Hardness: 23~25 HRC
2 Bond Strength: 60Mpa above
3 Working Temperature: 1250 °C below
Typical Deposit Characteristics:
10 lbs /hr/100A
Standard Sizes & Packing:
D 300 Spool
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: Products are generally supplied in standard cardboard boxes, pallets, wooden boxes. Special
packaging requirements can also be accommodated. (also depend on the customers' requirements)
For the Thermal spray wires, we pack the wires on spools. Then put spools into cartons, Then put the cartons onto pallet.
Shipping: We cooperation with many logistics company, We can provide express, sea transportation, air transportation, and rail way transportation based on customers' requirement.
1) We can provide a free sample for testing.
2) Customized lable, packing, OEM service
3) Mill test certificate will be provided after production, If it is necessary.
4) Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery
5) We are cooperation with many famous forwarder, will try our best to choose the safety, convenience, quick, and cheap mode of transportation for our customers.