Alchrome 875 Furnace Wire FeCrAl alloy
Alchrome 875 large-sized cold-drawn wire products can be used for high-temperature resistance furnace. Practice has
proved that: the product process is stable, integrated performance is good. Has good high temperature oxidation
resistance and longer service life; excellent winding properties at room temperature processing, ease of
processing molding; little rebound resilience and so on. Processing performance is very good; operating
temperature can reach 1400 .
Main specifications and uses:
Conventional Product specifications: 0.5 ~ 10 mm
Uses: mainly used in powder metallurgy furnace, diffusion furnace, radiant tube heater and all kinds of high-
temperature furnace heating body.
|Properties \ Grade|
|Max Continuous ServiceTemperature(ºC)|
|Diameter 1.0-3.0 ||Diameter large than 3.0,|
|Resisivity 20ºC (Omm2/m)||1.45|
|Density(g/cm 3 ) ||7.1|
|Approximate Melting Point( ºC)||1500|
|Elongation (%) ||16-33|
|Repeatedly Bend Frequency(F/R)20ºC||7-12|
|Continuous Service Time under 1350ºC||More than 60 hours|
|Micrographic Structure ||Ferrite|
The relationship between the maximum operating temperature and the furnace atmosphere
|Furnace atmosphere||Dry Air||Humid Air ||hydrogen-argon gas||Argon||Decomposition ammonia gas|
1. Rated Voltage: 220V/380VUser Manual
2. The installation process to avoid knocking, to avoid the damp, hand-held stove wire, they should wear gloves.
Wire should be installed after the furnace has remained flat, and prevent surface scratches, dirt, corrosion, or
improper installation, by affecting the life of
3. In the rated voltage to use. In strong reducing atmosphere, acid atmosphere, an atmosphere of high humidity
will affect the use of life;
4. Temperature before use should be in dry non-corrosive atmosphere, about 1000 spend a few hours, so that
furnace wire protective film formed on the surface after normal use, so that can guarantee the normal life of
5. Furnace installation should ensure that the insulated wire good power to avoid touching furnace after the wire,
guard against electric shock or burns.