5mm Thickness Copper Metal Foam for Fuel Cell Research
1 Copper foam has great function of conducting heat and electricity, which can be used as the electrode substrate of lithium ion battery or fuel cell or Nickel zinc battery and electric double layer capacitor electrode material.
2 The copper foam can be also used as Heat sink materials, heat absorption materials, chemical catalyst carrier, electromagnetic shielding materials, filtration materials, damping materials, battery electrode materials, deadening, high-grade decorative materials.
Material : Copper foam, Purity> 99.99%, Sold in roll or sheet.
Dimension : 5mm, or customized as request
Porosity : ≥98%, (110 Pores per Inch, hole size is about 1 mm diameter )
Through Hole Rate:≥98%
surface density :250-2000g/m2
1. Excellent mechanical property and processability;
2. Extraordinary electricity and heat conductivity;
3. Massive intricate, lattice-like inner structure
4. The excellent ability of corrosion resistance, superior tensile strength, favorable ductility;
5. Magnificent electromagnetic shielding ability.
1. Used as the base plate of positive electrode in battery.
2. Filtration materials of air / oil / smoke etc.
3. Porous electrode in Galvano-Chemistry Engineering.
4. Elimination of heat.
5. Amortization materials.
6. Noise-Absorbing and Vibration-Absorbing materials.
7. Electromagnetic shielding materials.
8. Catalyst carrier.
9. Precious metal recovery.